quote

"There's no beauty without poignancy and there's no poignancy without the feeling that it's going, men, names, books, houses--bound for dust--mortal--" - F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Beautiful & Damned)

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Our Wedding Ceremony



I’ve shared our wedding program template—but I thought I’d share the details of our ceremony. It was sweet and brief.  The flowers on the pergola wilted. My husband’s nephew cried in the distance. Everyone laughed when our lovely officiant mispronounced my husband’s name. My nephew circled us in his jean shorts and argyle socks. It was perfect. I hope you're having a wonderful week--I'm ready for a relaxing, quiet weekend of cooking and organizing our new apartment. xxoo. 

Here Comes the Sun (Instrumental Acoustic Guitar Songs from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s), United Guitar Players


Reading:
“i thank You God for most this amazing” by e.e. cummings

i thank You God for most this amazing
day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes

(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun’s birthday; this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings: and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any–lifted from the no
of all nothing–human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

Recessional:
God Only Knows (Pet Sounds), The Beach Boys

All photographs by 
Beck and Call Photography. For more on our wedding, here is information on my wedding dressour welcome bagsour wedding programour wedding dayour cake toppers and cork bar sign, and bridesmaids gift necklaces. And, here is a post on five ways to save money on your wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Hі there woulԀ yoսu mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog
    loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting
    provider at a reasonable pгice? Mɑny tҺanks, I appreciate it!


    Feel free to ѕurf to my website :: nike chaussure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm using blogger, which is free through google. I'm so glad the site is loading quickly! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...