quote

"There's no beauty without poignancy and there's no poignancy without the feeling that it's going, men, names, books, houses--bound for dust--mortal--" - F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Beautiful & Damned)

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wedding Program Template



 




































From my September wedding, I’ve shared tutorials for our silver deer cake toppers, cork bar sign, and bridesmaids' necklaces.  Today I’m excited to share an easier project—where picking fonts and your favorite love stories are the hardest parts!

For our program, I was inspired by
this creative wedding featured on green wedding shoes. I thought having our favorite couples listed would spark conversations, while also being personal and fun. Can you identify all of the couples we selected? (They're from books, movies, comics, and television shows…) 

Here is the Microsoft Word document that I used for our program. For convenience, the template is in Arial although I chose
lobster two and appleberry fonts for our program. You'll see that "Bride & Groom" on the front cover is in a separate text box from the other names. I used heavy white paper from Michael’s and my parents’ color printer. Easy as wedding cake.

Have fun personalizing, and let me know if you have any questions!

Top Photo by Beck and Call Photography

2 comments:

  1. This is another example of simple yet attractive type of wedding program wording. I am trying to create on myself but I'm having a hard time thinking about the theme to include. I just hope that you can share the inside of the program as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michelle! If you click on the "Microsoft Word Document" link and then scroll down, you should be able to see the inside of the program. Let me know if you have issues, as I'm happy to e-mail it to you! Thanks so much for reading, and good luck! ~ Kate

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...